Aquatic Invertebrates of Montana
Montana Tubifex Sites and Status Maps
- Western Montana
- Madision River Drainage
- Jefferson River Drainage
- Gallatin River Drainage
- Upper Missouri River Drainage
- Upper Clark Fork River Drainage
- Blackfoot Fork River Drainage
The color code for all maps is:
- Green- no Tubifex tubifex found.
- Yellow- some immature worms might be Tubifex tubifex, but no positive identifications were possible.
- Red- Tubifex tubifex found at that site.
- White- sample taken, but not yet processed. Some of these maps are available for Montana Whirling Disease Sites and Status from MTFWP.
16 MAR 1996, Updated 18 JUNE 1997. The maps and data for these pages frequently, D.L. Gustafson Back to the WWWWW